Wednesday 13 November 2013

My last summer

Hi! My name is Maria, I'm 13 and now I'm going to talk about my last summer: first I'm going to talk about Banyoles, after that I'm speak about Andorra, then I speak of my days in Platja d'Aro and finally I'm going to explain the "Via Catalana".
Banyoles: Most of the time I was in Banyoles. There I didn't do a lot of things. I only stayed with friends, and I did homework.
Andorra: At the beginning of August, I went to Andorra with my parents and some friends. There I visited the lake Engloasters. It was very beautiful. Then I visited a peak with a cable car too. It was amazing! and I visited th city too.
Platja d'Aro: After of Andorra I went directly to Platja d'Aro. There I have an apartament. In Platja d'Aro I went to the bowling alley, and now I know that I'm very bad at it. There I visited my cousins because they hava an apartament too.
Via Catalana: On the 11 th of September I went to Vilademuls with my parents and friends. There I took part in the Via Catalana. I was wearing an estelada in the back and a yellow T-shirt. It was spectacular.


My friends:
Mariona: She went to her grandparent's house, after that she went to l'Estertit, and finally she went to Mykonos.
Núria J: First she went to Eivissa, then she stayed in Banyoles, and finally she form part of the Via Catalana.
Eloi: Firs he went to Cap de Creus, he went to Gorges de la fou, and he form part of the Via Catalana.
Clàudia G: She went to Gloucester and then she went to Platja d'Aro
Elisenda: She went to English Camp, l'Arcada, then she went in London, and finally, she went to the Via Catalana.
Maria Plana: She went to Lourdes and she went to St. Antoni de Calonge too.
Nicolai: He went to Vallter, he went to Mallorca, and finally he went to the Via Catalana
Adrià: He went to Mallorca, then he went to Banyoles, and finally he went to Llençà.
Elisabet: She went to Llençà, and she went to Banyoles too.
Joan S: He went to Palamós, then he went to the Illes Medes, and finally he went to Banyoles.
Xènia S: She went to Lurdes, then she went to Andorra, after that she went to Ripoll, then she went to a summer school, and finally, she went to Empuriabrava.

No comments:

Post a Comment